More actors roped in for Narendra Modi's biopic
Prashant Narayanan, Barkha Bisht Sengupta, Akshat R Saluja, Anjan Shrivastav, Rajendra Gupta, and Yatin Karyekar also star in the biopic. "A solid star cast with talented actors is the base of effective cinematic experience.
"With 'PM Narendra Modi' we have got actors who are not just experienced but are also the right mix for a prestigious project like a biopic on Mr Narendra Modi," producer Sandip Ssingh said in a statement. Boman Irani and Darshan Kumaar are already on board.
Vivek Oberoi set to play the title role in the film, to be directed by Omung Kumar. The biopic will traverse the journey of Modi from his beginnings to his years as chief minister onto his landmark win at the 2014 general elections and being nominated as prime minister. Actor Suresh Oberoi, Vivek's father, is co-producing the film along with Ssingh. Shooting is underway.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Toyota net profit tumbles nearly 30 pct in first nine months, slashes forecast
- Public broadcaster Prasar Bharati gets Rs 1,054 crore for 3 year period
- AP Assembly passes resolution to consider converted Christians as scheduled caste
- Technology sector steadies US stocks after weak video game forecasts
- Heavy rain forecast by IMD: Schools to remain closed in Uttarakhand