Man, his daughter-in-law electrocuted in Odisha's BalasorePTI | Balasore | Updated: 19-05-2020 15:05 IST | Created: 19-05-2020 15:05 IST
An elderly man and his daughter-in-law were electrocuted in their house at a village in Odishas Balasore district on Tuesday, police said. The 65-year-old man of Nadigaon village in Balasore Sadar police station area was repairing electrical wirings in his house when he got electrocuted, they said.
His daughter-in-law also met with the same fate while trying to save him, police said, adding that both died on the spot. The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, police said.
- READ MORE ON: