Devdiscourse
Development News Edition
Give Feedback
write for Us

Young girl dies after drinking kerosene


Devdiscourse News Desk India
Updated: 24-09-2018 22:52 IST

An 18-month old girl died Monday after she drank kerosene kept in a bottle in her house at Pollachi in the district, police said.

Ananya was playing in the house when she suddenly took the bottle and consumed kerosene Sunday evening and started crying in pain.

Her parents who were in another room saw her struggling and rushed her to a government hospital here, but the child died without responding to treatment, police said.

COUNTRY : India

POST A COMMENT