MPPMC sets record by supplying 14050 MW electricity in a single day
The state-run Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Saturday set a record by supplying 14050 MW electricity in a single day, a senior official said Saturday. "For the first time in the history of Madhya Pradesh, 14050 MW power demand was met successfully without any disturbance," MP Power Management Company managing director Sanjay Shukla told PTI.
The power demand during current the Rabi season from December onwards kept growing from 13201 MW (December 2) and peaked to over 14000 MW on January 5, which was successfully met, he informed. "With this achievement, Madhya Pradesh has joined the category of those states in the country which have successfully supplied over 14,000 MW power in a day," Shukla said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- New CBI Director Rishi Kumar Shukla likely to take over charge today
- Newly-appointed CBI director Rishi Kumar Shukla takes charge
- IARC "unequivocally confirms efficacy and safety" of HPV shots: Director
- Rishi Kumar Shukla takes charge as the Director of CBI
- IPS officer Rishi Kumar Shukla takes over charge as new director of CBI