10 students injured in Kashmir blast
At least 10 students were injured on Wednesday in an explosion at a private tution centre in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district, police sources said.
- Majority of Indian students aware of just seven career paths: Study
- IIT Delhi students criticise govt for 'minimal hike' in fellowships
- Transform students from job seekers to job creators: VP
- Northeast political parties, students' bodies intensify campaign against Citizenship Bill in Delhi
- School headmaster booked for "misbehaving" with girl students