Over 27,000 foreigners were pushed back at border points while attempting to enter India illegally, Centre tells SC.
READ MORE ON : Sundar PichaiforeignersCommunity centreCity centreForeigner registration in IndiaSC<IndiaCentreCall centreOld age
- Malaysian PM Mahathir warns Philippines against allowing surge of foreigners
- PM inaugurates Noida City Centre-Noida Electronic City section of Delhi Metro's Blue Line in satellite city.
- Three foreigners held with illicit drugs
- PM to inaugurate Noida City Centre-Noida Electronic City section of Blue Line on Saturday: DMRC officials.
- Around 900 migrants declared foreigners being kept in six detention centres in state, Assam govt informs SC.