UPDATE 1-Swedish hospital investigating suspected Ebola case
Symptoms such as fever and abdominal pain may appear up to three weeks after contact with the deadly virus, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Democratic Republic of Congo has been experiencing an Ebola outbreak for almost six months, which has killed 356 of the 585 people infected.
The epidemic in a volatile part of Congo is now only surpassed by the 2013-2016 outbreak in West Africa, where more than 28,000 cases were confirmed. (Reporting by Johan Ahlander Editing by Niklas Pollard and Kevin Liffey)
- UPDATE 5-Virginia governor denies being in racist yearbook photo
- Riteish never ever stopped being reason for my smile: Genelia
- Harshita doesn't mind her show being compared to KJo's film
- Report being prepared on CBI episode by West Bengal Governor: Sources
- My plea of innocence in dope case not being heard: Kiprop