Boxing-Joshua to fight Miller in New York on June 1
"On June 1, I'll be travelling to MSG (Madison Square Garden), New York City, the Big Apple," he said on YouTube. "I'm there to take a bite out of that. I'm going to be competing against Jarrell Miller.
"I'll be defending my titles in New York." (Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Christian Radnedge)
- US captures aspiring American 'executioner' for LeT, alleged recruiter
- American priest caught operating child abuse centres in East Timor
- Americans "alarmed" by climate change double in just five years
- Indian American succumbed to death after truck run over in attempt to take shortcut
- Defence Ministry signs contract for 72,400 assault rifles with American firm