AgustaWestland case: Rajeev Saxena's bail plea to be heard on Thursday
Special Judge Arvind Kumar, who sent Saxena to jail till February 18, said he will hear the matter after perusing Saxena's medical report, which was yet to be submitted by AIIMS. Saxena has sought bail on medical grounds and told the court that he suffers from a "heart disease" and "advanced-stage leukaemia".
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Rain lashes parts of Delhi, air quality remains 'very poor'
- SC notice to lawyer Prashant Bhushan on contempt pleas for criticising court
- Refugee Bahraini footballer could remain in jail until August: Thai official
- JNU sedition case: Ask authorities concerned to expedite sanction to prosecute, court tells Delhi police
- 3 arrested for cow slaughter in MP under Congress likely to be shifted to Rewa jail