Minor raped in Gurgaon, accused arrested
The incident came to light on Monday after the 16-year-old girl refused to attend school. "According to victim, on January 24 she was abducted by the accused in a car from outside the gate of her school around 8 am. The accused took her to an isolated place and raped her thrice," SHO of Maneser police station Kanta Devi said.
- House Democrats question about IRS's ability to audit Trump's tax returns
- Acting AG Whitaker to testify before House panel on Friday after subpoena threat
- US House Dems, Repubs clash over bid to release Trump's tax returns
- UPDATE 6-Acting U.S. attorney general will testify before House panel
- UPDATE 1-Acting U.S. Attorney Gen Whitaker to testify before House panel on Friday