Delhi voter list row: BJP urges EC to initiate action against AAP
New Delhi (India), Feb 8 (ANI): A delegation of BJP leaders met Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sunil Arora on Friday and raised objections against AAP for falsely accusing the BJP of tampering with Delhi’s electoral rolls.
“They have started calling people saying that their vote has been removed and BJP has done this,” he added.
Goel also alleged that the AAP in order to garner minority votes is bribing Imams.
- Seven dead, one seriously injured in building fire in French capital
- Firefighters battling blaze in French capital that claims seven lives
- Blaze in eight-storey building in French capital kills seven, injures 30
- Auto major Renault announces leadership change in its Indian operations
- African Road Safety Leadership Program to boost capacity in safety challenges