Goa freedom fighter's widow dies lonely death in her flat
Skeletal remains of the widow of Vaman Radhakrishna, a freedom-fighter and journalist, were recovered from her house Wednesday, the Goa police said. Padmashri Radhakrishna, who lived alone in her flat at Porvorim near here, is believed to have died several weeks ago, a police official said.
Inspector Paresh Naik of Porvorim Police said her death came to light when her brother contacted police, saying she was not responding to phone calls. He had visited her in October 2018 when she was discharged from the Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (IPHB), Naik added.
- Battled depression after punch row on "Celebrity Big Brother": Roxanne Pallett
- Man sets afire house over brother getting govt job, 4 killed
- Churchill Brothers eye win against Shillong to claim top spot
- Kirloskar Brothers unveils 2 pumps, water filtration product in less than 1 month
- Curry brothers, Nowitzki set for 3-point shootout