Agreements approved with foreign govts in fields of space, tourism, counter-terrorism: Cabinet
The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved a series of agreements with foreign governments in the field of counter-terrorism, tourism and outer space. The Cabinet approved MoU between India and Morocco for setting up of a joint working group (JWG) on counter-terrorism.
Setting up of the JWG would help cases relating to terrorist attacks. The MoU would be the basis for obtaining/ exchanging information on terrorist activities, an official statement said. Another agreement with Finland, relates to cooperation in the field of peaceful uses of outer space. The MoU has already been signed in January here.
- Cargill plans to invest USD 20 million for greenfield plant in Rajasthan
- Indo German Working group for cooperation in waste management organised in Delhi
- Indo-German Working Group for cooperation on water& waste management concludes
- BRIEF-Equinor's Brazil chief sees room to boost profitability of fields
- Soccer-Italy midfielder Sturaro makes return to Genoa permanent