AgustaWestland case: Delhi Court sends Deepak Talwar to 14-day judicial custody
The ED has alleged that Talwar was involved in cases related to corporate lobbying. Last week, he was extradited to India in cases involving alleged routing and misuse of Rs 90 crore.
On January 31, the Patiala House Court granted a seven-day custodial remand of Talwar to the ED after he was produced before the Special Judge S.S. Mann. (ANI)
- Dollar holds mostly steady ahead of Trump's SOTU Address, draws support from euro
- INSIGHT-Stray cows add to Modi's farmer woes as Indian election looms
- Trump to use his SOTU address to call for revamping US immigration laws
- India's "high power" communication satellite GSAT-31 successfully launched
- India successfully puts 40th communication satellite GSAT-31 into orbit