Fire in MP HC building doused in a few minutesPTI | Jabalpur | Updated: 10-06-2019 20:56 IST | Created: 10-06-2019 20:52 IST
A fire broke out in the Madhya Pradesh High Court building Monday which gutted old furniture, an official said
The fire started near the stairs in the north block of the HC building and then spread to the first floor before being doused a few minutes after authorities were alerted at around 5:45 pm, said Jabalpur Municipal Corporation FireOfficer Kushagra Thakur
"Initial probe suggests the blaze resulted from a short circuit. We have disconnected power supply to the building as a precautionary measure," he told PTI.