Arunachal: 3 children dies after bomb explodes in Army's firing range
The shell exploded, killing them on the spot.
He announced an ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh each to the family of the deceased.
Khandu cautioned the villagers against going near danger zones such as the Army firing ranges.
Also, the Chief Minister asked the Indian Army to issue advisories or put up signboards depicting danger zones or restricted areas.
"Such incidents should not recur, for which extreme precautionary measures have to be put in place by the Army, the civil administration and the village elders," Khandu said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Citizenship bill a national commitment, not to harm north east, says Modi
- Digest for international stories for week Feb 2 - Feb 8, 2019
- Ghana creates history for hosting International Electoral Awards 2019
- 13 women in National Women's Party to go up in Lok Sabha race in Rajasthan
- National Peoples Party will pull out of NDA if Rajya Sabha passes citizenship bill: NPP president and Meghalaya CM Conrad K Sangma.