Gebran Bassil set to retain his position in new national unity govt
Lebanon's Foreign Minister Gebran Bassil is set to retain his position in the country's new national unity government, a senior Lebanese official said on Wednesday.
Finance Minister Ali Hassan Khalil is also due to keep his post the official told Reuters earlier. Lebanon is on track to form a new cabinet in days, politicians said after months of wrangling hurt the outlook for its struggling economy.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Trump says Pompeo not leaving Cabinet for Senate race
- Maharashtra Cabinet approves 10% reservation in education and employment opportunities
- Opposition attacks TRS in Telangana over delay in cabinet formation
- UPDATE 3-Virginia governor meets with cabinet amid outcry over racist photo
- Bengal cabinet allocates Rs 89K cr for development projects for 2019-20