Punjab government to present budget for current year on Feb 18
The Punjab government will present its budget for 2019-20 on February 18, it was announced here on Tuesday. The Cabinet led by Chief Minister Amarinder Singh took a decision to summon the budget session of the state Assembly from February 12 to 21, a government spokesperson told IANS. The budget session will commence with the customary Governor's address at 11 a.m., while a report of the Comptroller and Auditor General for 2017-18 will be laid in the House on February 18.
- Social Welfare Minister informs Assembly about witch-hunting deaths in Assam
- Ker Assembly condemns Hindu Mahasabha's action of burning
- SKM president PS Golay will contest Assembly polls
- Farmers to observe indefinite Dharna before Odisha Assembly before budget session
- Himachal Pradesh assembly budget session begins Monday