Youth Congress files complaint against Yeddyurappa on alleged call issue
This is the second complaint filed against Yeddyurappa in the last two days, on the alleged call issue.
Earlier on Wednesday, Sharanagouda, son of JD(S) MLA from Gurmitkal Naganagouda Kandkur had filed a police complaint against BJP leaders BS Yeddyurappa, Preetham Gowda and Shivanna Gowda and former journalist Marakal over an alleged audiotape released by Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy.
The controversial audio clip allegedly contains a conversation between BJP state president Yeddyurappa and Sharanagouda. Kumaraswamy alleged that Yeddyurappa was purportedly trying to lure a JD(S) MLA.
- Karnataka: Opposition BJP disrupts Guv's customary address to joint sitting
- Karnataka man booked for allegedly attempting to kill relative in Thane
- Budget session: Karnataka Governor cuts joint address amid ruckus
- Karnataka legislature's 10-day budget session begins on stormy note
- Karnataka budget session starts on stormy note amid ongoing political tussle