Serie A: Napoli held to 0-0 draw by Chievo
Napoli was held to a 0-0 home draw against last-placed Chievo Verona in Serie A, extending Juventus' lead in the Italian league to eight points.
Napoli on Sunday could not take advantage of their ball possession and chances, and were unable to get past Chievo's defence and did not pose much threat to goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino, reports Efe news.
Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne had the most dangerous chance of the game in the second half, but hit the far post.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Kolkata Police chief's advocate alleges CBI's action meant to score points
- Tennis-Halep appoints Belgian Van Cleemput as new coach
- NBA roundup: Harden (44 points) keeps rolling
- Sensex jumps 72 points ahead of 3 days Monetary policy meet of RBI
- DoPT appoints A P Maheshwari as Special Sec internal security in Home Ministry