Djokovic sits pretty in ATP rankings
Serbia's Novak Djokovic maintained the No. 1 spot in the men's Association of Tennis Professionals world singles rankings released on Monday with 9,045 points, ahead of Spanish player Rafael Nadal.
Roger Federer of Switzerland remained world No. 3, followed by Germany's Alexander Zverev in this week's unchanged top-10, reports Xinhua news agency.
The current top-10 ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 9,045 points
2. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 7,480
3. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 6,420
4. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 6,385
5. Juan Martin del Potro (Argentina) 5,300
6. Kevin Anderson (South Africa) 4,710
7. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 4,250
8. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 4,095
9. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 3,590
10. John Isner (US) 3,155.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Kolkata Police chief's advocate alleges CBI's action meant to score points
- Tennis-Halep appoints Belgian Van Cleemput as new coach
- NBA roundup: Harden (44 points) keeps rolling
- Sensex jumps 72 points ahead of 3 days Monetary policy meet of RBI
- DoPT appoints A P Maheshwari as Special Sec internal security in Home Ministry