Rams' K Zuerlein listed on injury report
Kicker Greg Zuerlein, whose booming 57-yard field goal on Sunday sent the Los Angeles Rams to the franchise's first Super Bowl since 2000, is listed with a foot injury on the first injury report ahead of Super Bowl LIII set for Feb. 3. No other details were immediately available, although Rams coach Sean McVay has said the team did not have any serious injuries after Sunday's 26-23 win in overtime over the Saints in New Orleans in the NFC Championship Game.
Zuerlein, who also drilled a 48-yard field goal with 15 seconds left in the fourth quarter to force the game into overtime, was seen wearing a walking boot on Monday, according to Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. While the Rams had the day off from practice, the report showed a DNP, indicating he would not have practiced anyway. The Rams will take on the New England Patriots, who also won in overtime in the AFC Championship Game.
The only other Rams player listed on the injury report was safety Blake Countess, also with a foot injury. --Field Level Media
- Anuna aims to provide relief to e-comm players under new e-commerce Policy
- MP: Two national archery players killed in road accident
- Snooker-Two Welsh players banned after match-fixing investigation
- Want to create world class players in India: FC Basel president
- Foreign coaches to be hired for junior chess players: AICF