US-based Conduent acquires software firm Health Solutions Plus
US-based business process services company Conduent has completed the acquisition of software company Health Solutions Plus (HSP) for an undisclosed sum. New York-based HSP developed a healthcare payer administration software that would enable Conduent to better serve commercial and government payer clients with core administration processing technology, the company said in a statement on Friday.
"This purchase strengthens our leadership position in the market, enhancing our capacity to connect the entire healthcare ecosystem," said Pratap Sarker, Group Chief Executive, Conduent, Financial Services and Healthcare. Conduent had announced the acquisition in October last year.
"We can now bring an end-to-end healthcare payer administration solution to our commercial and government payer clients, helping them achieve operational efficiencies, lower costs and an enhanced digital experience for members and providers," Sarker added. Conduent currently serves all 20 of the top health plans, nine of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and more than 2,200 healthcare providers. Founded in 1996, HSP supported more than 20 million people insured by healthcare organizations across medical, dental, vision and extended health products.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UP plans to step up fight against diseases with drug administration campaign
- Mathura administration assures efforts to curb cheating in UP board exams
- Confusion over Telangana Cabinet continues even as KCR completes 50 days in office
- Land acquisition plans near disputed site in Ayodhya challenged in SC
- LIC planning to change name of IDBI Bank after acquisition