Sun Pharma reports robust jump in net profit during Q3
Drug major Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Tuesday reported a nearly four-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 1,241.85 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2018. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 321.57 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries said in a filing to BSE.
Consolidated revenue from operations of the company stood at Rs 7,740.19 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs 6.653.23 crore for the same period year ago. Shares of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries closed at Rs 436.75 per scrip on BSE, up 2 per cent from their previous close.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Indonesia police nabs suspected drug supplier after he tries to bribe them
- UP plans to step up fight against diseases with drug administration campaign
- Researchers mull novel drug form to treat anxiety in your child
- Mexican drug kingpin 'El Chapo' drugged, raped teenage girls: Witness
- Health News Roundup: FDA approves cheaper Botox rival to treat frown lines; Teva's migraine drug gets EU panel nod