Former Air force officer charged by US justice department for spying for Iran
The US Justice Department charged a former air force intelligence officer Wednesday with spying for Iran, saying she posed as a US agent and helped the Revolutionary Guard develop cyber targets in the US military. US officials said Monica Witt, who worked for years in US Air Force counterintelligence, had an "ideological" turn against her country and exposed US intelligence operations against Tehran.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Tanzania deserves recognition for its role as refugee asylum country: UN refugee chief
- Assam to become oil and gas hub of country with projects worth Rs 14,000 crore completed in last four years: PM.
- Difference between who forcefully entered country and who were forced to flee: PM
- BJP President Amit Shah says if 'thugs' win elections, country's growth will decline
- UNHCR calls upon Bangladesh authorities to not bar Myanmar refugees entry into country