Need to work on my fitness, that's my New Year's resolution: James Argent
Television personality James Argent, who has been a teetotaller for six months, wants to lose weight. As a New Year resolution, the former "Towie" has promised himself to return the gym but also finds it challenging, reported thesun.co.uk. "I need to get back in the gym and boxing again. I'm desperate to get back on track. I need to work on my fitness that is my number one New Year's resolution but I find it so difficult.
"I'm not going to put a goal or aim on it because I can't put any pressure on myself. All I want to do is get back into my boxing, set my band up and secure a show on TV," Argent said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Trump praises legal immigrants, says he wants people to come into US, but 'legally'
- NBA-James passes 32,000 career points but suffers worst career loss
- A.R. Rahman wants creative ventures and constant exploration not complacency
- UPDATE 1-Zimbabwe's opposition MDC snubs Mnangagwa talks, wants outside mediator
- Centre wants punishment for Bhushan in contempt case to act as deterrent