Randheer Rai to play negative lead role as business tycoon in "Jiji Maa"
Actor Randheer Rai will play the negative lead role as a business tycoon in the show "Jiji Maa". "My character's name is Abhishek Sanghvi. He is a young business tycoon and a confident, classy and good-looking guy," Randheer said in a statement. "The show is taking a leap. I will be introduced as a business competitor to Suyash Rawat (essayed by actor Dishank Arora). I am playing the negative lead," he added. Randheer has featured in Bollywood movies like "Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty" and "Poster Boys". "Jiji Maa" is his second show.
Talking about his first show "Karn Sangini", he said: "I signed 'Karn Sangini' thinking that the role was really important. But now I feel that there is nothing much for me to act in it. "Even the character has become like a cameo. We all know how important Yudhishthira was in the epic story 'Mahabharata'. However, I understand the show is based on Karna's love life." Quitting the show was a "mutual understanding" between him, the channel and the production house. "I also understand that tracks are at times changed to increase the TRP of the show. I would love to work with the channel and production house soon," he said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- "Riverdale" actor Murray to continue playing character in 'Katy Keene' spin-off
- People of Odisha aware of Congress party's true character: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Character of this side came to fore in this final: Pandit
- Tushar Pandey excited about playing characters of different age groups
- I know PM Modi's character after fighting him for 5 years, he is a coward. When someone stands up to him, he runs away: Rahul Gandhi.