Michael Pena with Adam Devine, Alexandra Shipp to feature in comic film 'Lexi'
Michael Pena has joined the cast of the CBS Films comedy "Lexi" , which features Adam Devine and Alexandra Shipp in the lead. According to the Hollywood Reporter, "The Hangover" writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore are directing the indie project.
Suzanne Todd is producing, with production in San Francisco to run through February 15. The story revolves around Devine's character, who loves his smartphone more than anything else in his life, and Shipp plays his romantic interest.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 2018 was the fourth hottest year in recorded human history says UN report
- Pope: My UAE trip wrote new page in Christian-Islam history
- BJP not telling the full story of Modi's meeting with mining dependents: Goa Congress
- Ghana creates history for hosting International Electoral Awards 2019
- First Africans in America likely to get more exposures after 400 years in reclaiming history