Kartik Aaryan to celebrate Valentine's Day with mother
"I am not going to attend any party or function on that day. And I don't have any special person in my life to celebrate Valentine's Day," he added. The actor opened up about his plans while interacting with the media at the 4th Annual Brand Vision Award here on Tuesday.
The "Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety" star is happy with content-driven films becoming successful. "I am happy that films of talented actors like Vicky Kaushal, Rajkummar Rao and Ayushmann Khurrana are doing so well. I think we are in a good space where content is considered as the king.
- U.S. senators Warren, Warner question contractors, military on unsafe housing
- Dollar holds near two-week high on global growth worries, external factors
- Anupam Kher feels actors should have a sense of responsibility while speaking
- Rami Malek, Olivia Colman win Best Actors at BAFTA 2019
- We need more unity among actors, says Sushant Singh