(With inputs from agencies.)
Rafale deal: SC seek information from Centre by October 29, fixes PILs for hearing on October 31.
READ MORE ON : Goods and Services Taxfixes PILsSCinformationgovernment of IndiaBusiness PlanningRafale dealCentre
COUNTRY : India
- We have information that VVIPs using choppers, chartered flights to transport money for distribution among voters: Mamata.
- UPDATE 1-Canada not grounding Boeing 737 MAX 8, ready to act if new information emerges
- Rahul to see technical intricacies of Rafale deal for cancellation if voted to power
- Indian applicants lack required skillsets for Information technology jobs: IBM chief
- PM Modi is a "corrupt" man, bypassed negotiations, ran parallel negotiations on the Rafale deal: Rahul Gandhi in Chennai. PTI VIJ VGN CPB APRANB ANB