EU agrees banking supervision through EBA against money laundering
European Union governments have reached a preliminary deal to clamp down on money-laundering by strengthening bank supervision through the European Banking Authority (EBA), an EU statement said on Wednesday.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- European unity can't substitute itself to transatlantic unity: NATO chief
- North-East states get 21 percent increase in allocated budget by government
- UPDATE 1-European shares edge up as earnings overcome China worries
- Strong quarter results boost sentiment pushing European stocks higher
- Robert Vadra moves Delhi court seeking anticipatory bail in a money laundering case, says a lawyer.