Govt is not touching disputed land: Union Minister Prakash Javadekar on Centre's plea in SC on Ayodhya temple issue.
READ MORE ON : Suresh PrabhuCADD CentreLand reformArun JaitleyLand developmentPrakash JavadekarAyodhya templeSugar LandGovernment of OdishalandGovernment of Punjab- IndiaCentreCall for bidsCall centreGovt
- Odisha govt to introduce circular cage fish farming at Hirakud Dam reservoir
- CPI accuses Modi govt of destroying all institutions in country
- BJD govt in Odisha is like a fused transformer, needs to be changed for state's progress: Amit Shah
- It's shameful that govt officials acting as TMC cadres in WB: Adityanath
- Days of anti-people TMC govt in Bengal are numbered: Adityanath