Man killed after bike collides with tempo in Himachal's Kangra
A 34-year-old man riding a motorcycle was killed after his vehicle collided with a tempo traveller on the Pathankot-Mandi national highway in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra district, police said Sunday. The accident occurred on Saturday at the district's Ghatnalu village, police said.
Manohar Lal was rushed to a civil hospital from where he was referred to Tanda Medical college where he succumbed to injuries, they said. Police said a case has been registered against the tempo driver.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Villages neglected for many, many years after Independence: PM Narendra Modi at an event in West Bengal.
- Telangana Congress seeks suspension of Vikarabad district collector over EVM tampering
- Naxals kill two villagers in Gadchiroli
- Hazare's indefinite hunger strike enters fifth day, villagers block highway
- 5 cops hurt in stone-throwing by group against new district