No discernible change in customers, banks, asset managers ahead of Brexit: LSE
"We have seen no discernible change in the behaviour of customers, banks, asset managers. There is clearly lots of marketing and media, but in terms of the facts, we have not seen any discernible change in behaviour," Daniel Maguire told a panel of lawmakers in parliament.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Maha govt forms panel to review various schemes for tribals welfare
- Myanmar parliament nods panel to discuss amending country's constitution
- Brexit, slowdown concerns can impact European air passenger and freight growth
- May reiterates commitments to solve backstop problem in Brexit
- British ministers calls for maintaining trade defences amid Brexit uncertainty