Blow to Pedro Sanchez as parliament rejects 2019 budget draft
The Spanish Parliament rejected the Socialist's 2019 budget proposal on Wednesday, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez's first major legislative defeat and raising the chances the government will call a snap general election.
The proposal needed support from a handful of small regional members of parliament.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Parliament informed about anti-dumping measures taken against Chinese products
- Andhra government signs deal with Anil Kumble's management firm TENVIC
- Parliament informed about honey trapping cases between 2015 and 2017 in security forces
- By targeting Mamata Bannerjee, government is playing with fire: Shtarughan Sinha
- Social media to be used in Assam to aid budget presentation by government