Trump to voice support for Venezuela's oppn leader Guaido in Miami
President Donald Trump will give a speech on Venezuela in Miami on Monday and voice support for Venezuela's National Assembly President Juan Guaido, whom the United States considers the legitimate president of that country, a White House official said on Wednesday. Trump is to make remarks on Venezuela and "the dangers of socialism" at Florida International University in Miami, the official said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 130 students arrested so far in "pay-to-stay" sting operation: US official
- Country now has 100 operational airports; passenger
- 21 AIIMs established or operating in country, of which 14
- Rado joins forces with India Art Fair 2019 as Official Timekeeper
- UPDATE 2-USAID assistance in the West Bank and Gaza has ceased - U.S. official