International Development News
Development News Edition
Give Feedback
Cricket World Cup 2019

6 die after consuming wild mushroom in Nepal


PTI kathmandu
Updated: 14-06-2019 21:11 IST
6 die after consuming wild mushroom in Nepal

Image Credit: ANI

Six people, including four children, of the same family, died after consuming wild mushroom in Nepal's Palpa district, police said on Friday. Two children - aged 4 and 9 - died immediately after consuming the poisonous mushroom last week, they said.

Four persons, including two girls aged 12 and 14, died at a hospital in Kathmandu on Friday, police said. Seven others who fell ill following the incident are still receiving treatment.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

READ MORE ON :

others

hospital

Nepal

Kathmandu

COUNTRY : Nepal

POST A COMMENT