Mother-son duo electrocuted to death in Odisha's Balasore
A mother-son duo died after being electrocuted in Odisha's Balasore district on Saturday, police said.
The incident took place in Nahul village in Khaira police station area.
Forty-eight-year-old Tilotama Das and her 28-year-old son Ramchandra Das came in contact with a live wire on the premises of their house, a police officer said. They were taken to the hospital, where doctors declared them dead, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)