Mexico to expel migrants who tried to "violently" and "illegally" cross US Border
The statement added that Mexican authorities had contained the protest at the crossing between Tijuana and San Diego and that, despite heightened tensions there, Mexico would not send military forces to control 7,417 migrants from a caravan currently amassed at the U.S.-Mexico border.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- BJP workers protest in WB over denial of permission to land UP CM's chopper
- Manipuri filmmaker Aribam Syam Sharma to return Padma Shri to protest against CAB
- Sudanese President vows to bolster rural development as anti-govt protests loom
- Manipuri filmmaker to return Padma Shri in protest against Citizenship Bill
- I will sit on 'dharna' tonight to protect the Constitution andprotest against the incident: Mamata Banerjee.