Ayodhya title issue: SC bench to hear petitions against Allahabad HC ruling
The Supreme Court on Friday said a bench that will hear a batch of cross-petitions challenging the 2014 Allahabad High Court judgement on the Ayodhya title issue will decide the way forward. Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi said: "The further orders (on the hearing of the petition) will be passed by the bench which will be constituted on January 10."
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Trump to touch on issues like immigration, national security in SOTU address
- Udita Bhargavas "Dust" to premiere in Berlin International Film Festival 2019
- SC's verdict is victory of democracy: BJP National General Secretary
- National conference wants state and central polls in Jammu to be held together
- 85 Trauma Care Facilities on National Highways approved during 12th FYP