Food Summit in Ranchi: Over 1000 delegates will participate in event
"More than 1,000 delegates are likely to participate in the Summit. Seven countries including China, Israel, Malaysia and Tunisia will attend," Jharkhand's Agriculture Secretary Pooja Singhal told IANS.
The focus of the summit will be organic farming. The summit is likely to discuss organic farming in horticulture and agriculture, as well as food processing.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Sunday visited Khelgaon to review the preparations.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 7-Trump to meet with China's Xi to try to seal trade deal, progress reported
- Wacky inventions of China's 'Useless Edison' goes viral
- US-China had "candid, specific and fruitful" discussions: Chinese delegation
- Substantial progress in US-China trade talks but much needs to be done: Trump
- Asian shares tick up to four-month highs on US-China trade deal hopes