Punjab assembly budget session from Feb 12-21, budget for FY20 on Feb 18
A decision to this effect was taken at the cabinet meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Amarinder Singh here, he said. The session will commence with the Governor's address on February 12, while budget estimates for the year 2019-20 would be presented before the House on February 18, the spokesperson said.
- Ruckus in Jitan Ram Manjhi's HAM as state president and spokesperson resign
- BJP promise of ensuring fiscal autonomy of states trashed by Modi: Congress Spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi
- Theresa May spokesperson says changes to Brexit agreement are a must before final decision
- Theresa May spokesperson says EU council chief Tusk's language on Brexit begs questions
- Government spokesperson says Central African Republic's peace deal is yet to be finalized