Two die from electrocution while travelling in tractor trolley in UP
Two persons died from electrocution when they were going to immerse a Saraswati idol in the Ganges in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh, police said Thursday. Chhotu Kumar Singh (20) and Mayank (18) died after they came into contact with live electricity wire Wednesday evening when they were travelling in a tractor trolley, the police said. Six persons were injured in the incident and had to be hospitalised, they said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Two dead after car collides with pick-up van in UP's Ballia
- Cochin university declines permission for Saraswati Puja
- CUSAT allows 'saraswati pooja' on Alappuzha campus following
- Trinamool Congress MLA shot dead inside Saraswati puja marquee in Bengal
- Trinamool MLA shot dead while attending a Saraswati Puja programme