Devotees throng at Sabrimala temple as holy shrine reopens for monthly worship
The Sabarimala temple and surrounding areas witnessed a string of protests since October last year after the Supreme Court in its judgment, on September 28, 2018, removed the centuries-old ban on entry of women between 10 and 50 into the holy shrine.
- 8 Indians arrested in pay-and-stay visa scam plead 'not guilty' in federal court
- Pats’ McCourty twins unlikely to visit White House
- Indian-Americans bitterly divided over Neomi Rao's nomination for DC Court
- UPDATE 2-Trump to choose Treasury's Malpass to lead World Bank -sources
- UPDATE 3-Trump to choose Treasury's Malpass to lead World Bank -sources