India's top CEOs will try to motivate children congenital heart disorder
The 22nd edition of 'CEOs Sing for GF Kids' will bring together 14 of India's top corporate CEOs, who will sing and raise funds to save lives of children suffering from a congenital heart disorder. Organised by Genesis Foundation, a Gurgaon-based non-profit firm, the musical evening will be held at Hotel Crowne Plaza on February 16.
"The event promises to be an evening of musical fun with an impressive line-up of performers from the corporate world, who will enthral a gathering of more than 100 people with their remarkable singing," the organisers said in a statement. The evening will witness Lokveer Kapoor of Pine Labs, P Balaji of Vodafone Idea Ltd, and Sanjay Kapoor of Tech-Connect Retail Pvt Ltd among others singing for the cause.
"It's remarkable to see the enthusiasm and talent that CEOs bring to the event. Their commitment to their music as well as to the cause of supporting critically ill children's treatment is both heartening and gratifying. We look forward to a fun-filled evening," Prema Sagar, founder-trustee, Genesis Foundation, said.
"Over the years, CEOs Sing for GF Kids has progressively become an institution in fund-raising initiatives to save little hearts. In keeping with the Foundation's core to build a participatory culture of giving, musically-inclined CEOs come together periodically to raise funds for the critically ill and underprivileged," she added.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Roman Catholic leaders in Texas name 300 priests, others accused of sexual abuse
- Texas releases names of all priests, deacons, others accused of sexual abuse
- VHP says Hindus will not leave others in peace until a grand Ram temple is build
- Six dead, 38 others injured in Seemanchal Express derailment in Bihar
- Seven passengers dead, 29 others injured in Bihar train mishap