International Development News
Development News Edition
Give Feedback

UP: Woman burnt to death after saree catches fire from chulha


PTI Banda
Updated: 06-09-2019 13:21 IST
UP: Woman burnt to death after saree catches fire from chulha

A 23-year-old woman was burnt to death after her saree caught fire from a clay stove in Uttar Pradesh's Parai village, police said on Friday.

The incident took place when Kalpana was cooking. She died on the spot, Circle Officer Raghvendra Singh said.

The body has been sent for postmortem. No complaint has been lodged by the family members, he said.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

COUNTRY : India