Cong tells governor that Parrikar govt lost majority after death of BJP MLA.
READ MORE ON : Secondary educationMiss WorldManohar ParrikarKummanam RajasekharanGovernor-General of IndiagovernorIndustrial training instituteBJP MLAgovtCongParrikarGovernment of Maharashtra
- Indian govt says economic value of GSP benefits are "very moderate"
- Rattled WFI seeks govt assurances to keep jr Asian Championships in India
- ACB to court: Conduct speedy trial on 67 cases registered against govt officials
- FICCI president says govt keen on lowering corprorate tax to 25 pct
- SC seeks Centre, Assam govt's response on plea challenging CAB within 4 weeks