Boundary wall of govt school collapses in Gorakhpur; 1 killed
The principal of a government primary school here was killed Monday after the boundary wall on the premises collapse on her, police said.
She was rushed to the hospital where she died during treatment.
He said no one had made any complaint regarding the incident till then and the post-mortem report was awaited.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Death from spurious liquor in UP reaches 29
- Raghubar Das expresses concern about deaths in accidents; launches road safety week
- Haridwar spurious liquor tragedy intensifies with fresh deaths; toll at 70
- Hooch death toll in adjoining Haridwar, Saharanpur districts rises to 60: Officials.
- Kashmir comes to standstill on 6th death anniversary of separatist Afzal Guru