CISF detains a passenger at Kolkata airport for threatening to blow up the plane
A Jet Airways passenger has been detained at the Kolkata airport (Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport) by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) today, November 26. The report released from ANI claims that he was heard speaking on the phone that he would blow up the plane.
CISF has handed over the passenger named J Poddar to police for further interrogation. The flight was going from Kolkata to Mumbai.
- Home Ministry closely monitoring situation in Kolkata: Officials
- Mamata's sit-in over CBI's attempt to question Kolkata CP continues
- Shocked to learn about CBI rushing to arrest Kolkata Police chief: Deve Gowda
- Kolkata Police-CBI stand-off 'unlawful and unfortunate': Rajnath Singh
- Kolkata incident threat to federal political system of country: Rajnath Singh