Germany's Linke party affected by hacking incident - spokesman
"I can confirm that there has been an incident", the spokesman said, adding that Dietmar Bartsch, leader of the party's group in Germany's lower house of parliament, was personally affected.
Public broadcaster ARD television said earlier on Friday that hackers had posted personal data from hundreds of German politicians from major parties, including credit card details and mobile phone numbers.
(Reporting by Tassilo Hummel Editing by Paul Carrel)
- Bihar train mishap: UP CM asks officials to render help to people affected from state
- Shah should meet those affected by mining closure during Goa visit: GMPF
- Indian flights to be affected after EU suspends Turkmenistan Airlines over safety doubts
- Normal life unaffected as bandh call in Bihar evokes mixed response
- Bhopal district collector declares district 'drought-affected'